RedHand RedHand

at first i didnt read the authors comments

and see that you put the quotes and references in there. I was like OMFG at the TLS quote, and at first, made me question if the rest of it was gonna be nothing but quotes and stuff. BUT i later read the authors comments afterwards and noticed you did it on purpose, so im not so mad at that anymore. other than that, BADASS. cant wait for the next one!

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

i lol'd

ur such a dork. but its great XD love the syrup man!

Reiko - Puppet Pest Reiko - Puppet Pest

richiesmom responds:

Thanks man

Brilliant Black Brilliant Black

this was great

i got the message and everything and i thought this was a well done flash. for a moment, i was thinking it was a stop motion video, but then i remembered newgrounds only does flash and that would bea huge ass file anyway. ANYWAY, enough rambling, all my 5 are belong to this!!

Basszilla responds:

Suprisingly small file rly, which is good cause my comp is stoneage. Mainly cause I used MC's for everything. Thanks

TANKMEN TANKMEN

oh my god

That was one of the funniest videos i've seen in a long time XD great job!!! All my five are belong to this, and have some tens in the review while you're at it XD

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

ROFL

LMAO that was awesome. nice use of the surroundings XD i loved it. all my 5 are belong to this!!!

penndragon penndragon

pretty sweet

this was very fun to watch! the song was cool, and i liked the action. the song and the action kinda made up for the lack of graphics in some places. great flash!

the YuYu the YuYu

wow man

dude, everyone of your brakenwood episodes are absolutley amazing. some of the best storylines, let alone flash content, I've ever come across here on newgrounds!! keep up the great work! both you and your musical hero have a very wonderful and enchanting style of music by the way, keep that up as well XD

Demonology Demonology

awesome clip

I'll be waiting for the full thing XD