RedHand RedHand

at first i didnt read the authors comments

and see that you put the quotes and references in there. I was like OMFG at the TLS quote, and at first, made me question if the rest of it was gonna be nothing but quotes and stuff. BUT i later read the authors comments afterwards and noticed you did it on purpose, so im not so mad at that anymore. other than that, BADASS. cant wait for the next one!

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

i lol'd

ur such a dork. but its great XD love the syrup man!

Reiko - Puppet Pest Reiko - Puppet Pest

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Thanks. ;)

Death Walker Death Walker

sweet XDD

very addictive i must say XD i couldnt even cross the rope in the 5th level lol, on easy even O.o i think i'll jsut stick to making the music XD Which, by the way, i would like to thank you for using XD It fits the level quite well too XDDD Fun game, all my five are belong to this XD

freeworldgroup responds:

thanks - the music was great and worked very well with the final level. The game isn't impossible - it just takes good timing to get through.

Isometric Sokoban Isometric Sokoban

great game

this is a fun game ^^ thanks for using my song also XD

Arclite83 responds:

Glad you like it; good song, too. Thanks for the review!

Silent Hill 4 : The Room Silent Hill 4 : The Room

I can definitely see this track in a thriller game! Some badass scene where you have to run away from all sorts of evil shit, or a chase that leads you into an epic boss fight! I can really hear the SH influence in this track!!

~Twistedtechnology!

neyus99 responds:

Success!! Glad it sounds like it : ]

everything i know everything i know

Im no expert on mastering and eq'ing, but maybe a compressor and soft clipper would fade the vocals a little more into the song and not have it so overpowering. Overall, I really enjoyed this track :) But in my opinion, I think with your voice you should try going more along a punk style rather than (i guess it kinda sounds like,) limp bizkit stlye with your lyrics. Again, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this track and appreciate all the effort you put into it! I just think the punkish avenue mixed with the dubstep may hold some interesting results for you guys :) I'm gonna keep my eye on you, I like what I am hearing!

~Twistedtechnology!

Poniiboi responds:

Word. Thanks for a detailed review and giving ur opinion in a positive way. This was a good review and I appreciate your feedback.

The whole "new punk vocal" thing is something I'm experimenting with. You'll definitely hear that on something in the future.

Mostly So Mostly So

That drop was sick, nasty, and heavy as FUCK. IMO it just took a little too long to get there, but that just me. Enjoyed it, keep it up!

~Twistedtechnology